Did you know that 70% of your immune system lies in your GUT!?
Proper gut health is crucial for maintaining your overall health and wellbeing, but countless factors that we encounter can lead to a less than perfect gut environment. Things like antibiotics, pesticides, and poor quality food depletes healthy bacteria inside the gut causing intestinal distress. Read on to see if you might be suffering from symptoms of poor gut health.
Do you experience:
- Excessive Fatigue
- Brain fog
- Acne, skin flares or rashes
- GI discomfort
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Food intolerances
- Poor sleep
- Sugar cravings
- Join pain & inflammation
Answered yes to several of these? Here are some tips to help you start improving your gut health!
- Exercise | Exercising regularly can help get your colon moving and can also ease symptoms of IBS.
- Eat Clean | Choose fresh, unprocessed foods & make sure to stay hydrated! Pro tip: Chew thoroughly to ease the digestive process.
- Manage Stress | Add meditation, yoga, or walking to your self care routine.
- Take a Probiotic | Probiotics help to maintain gastrointestinal health and a health balance of intestinal flora. We like Metagenics UltraFlora Balance!
Want to really take control of your gut health? If so, our Gut Restoration is for you! This 21 day Gut Restoration program restores the balance of healthy bacteria and repairs the gut lining, improving digestion and absorption of essential nutrients required for optimal health. This program will led by our Registered Dietitian Chanel. She’ll be there every step of the way helping you achieve improved mental clarity, clearer skin, healthier hair and nails, better
digestion, reduction of discomfort and bloat, and so much more!