Essential Oils Every Day
Incorporating essential oils into your daily routine can change your life! You can use them to support your health, refresh your home, and even boost your mood. Always remember, quality is key when using essential oils, so make sure you are choosing 100% therapeutic oils that are either organic or wild sourced (like the ones we carry at Earthsavers). We could never list all the benefits to using essential oils, so here are just a few of our favorite ways to use these powerful products everyday:
- Freshen Your Vacuum Cleaner: Add 5-10 drops of your favorite oil in your vacuum bag
- Cleaner Dishes: Add a few drops of lemon oil to the dishwasher before washing for a natural, spot-free rinse.
- Improve Your Sleep: Lavender oil can alleviate insomnia. Sprinkle a few drops on a tissue and place on your pillow to help you fall asleep.
- Heal Dry Cracked Feet: Add three drops of lavender oil to two tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply to your feet at night and put on some socks.
- Wash Produce: To clean fruit and vegetables, add two drops of lemon oil to a large bowl of water then wash.
Want more ways to add oils to your day? Sign up for our “Create Your Own Aromatherapy Lotion” Workshop! This workshop will be led by Elizabeth Bloom, a homeopath and naturopath with over 30 years of experience and her own aromatherapy line, Elizabeth Essentials. Elizabeth will be sharing her wealth of knowledge about essential oils during the workshop and giving you ways to incorporate them into your everyday life. You will also receive a 100% natural Vitamin Lotion and learn from Elizabeth how to scent! Bring your questions and get ready to have fun! Space is limited, so buy your tickets soon! January 23rd @ our Mandeville location and January 24th @ our Lakeside location 6:30pm-7:30pm ($25/person).